Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

Today's Thoughtless Thursday is going to be pretty thoughtless (pretty unusual for this Chatty Kathy) ... I thought (wroooops, there's my first thought ...) that since I'm loathing, hating, ABHORING disliking all things summer right now because it's so hot I can't walk to my car without getting pit stains outside and by hot, I mean miserable, that I'd post pictures from LAST summer to remind me (and show y'all) that I DO actually have fun during the summer and sometimes (GASP) even LIKE it!!!  Forgive me if any of these pictures are repeats as I can barely remember my last name, let alone my Mister's first name am a BIT pregnant forgetful these days.


Photobucket


{Me n' my Silly (sister-in-law) all dressed in white for the 4th}


{Me and the Mister on the 4th of July lookin' all patriotic and schtuff ...}


{Anyone that doesn't believe me that I have a bigger eye that makes it's apperance on certain occasions, check out my right eye ...}


{Girl's Night OUT!}


{Random date night with the Mister.  Oh tanning bed, oh tanning bed, oh how I miss your greatness (sung in the tune to "Oh Tannenbaum")}


{Ally and Andrew's 10th birfday party with their big sis in the middle.}


{At a birfday party reunion with the girls I worked with at the gastro doctor's office.  Yes I just gastro.  As in GASTROINTESTINAL.  As in toots and poop.  We laughed a lot like immature 10 year old boys at this job ...}


{At Alysia's FIRST 30th birfday party.  She had two.  She's pretty special like that.}


{My BIL (I know, looks NOTHING like my Mister!) when he stopped in at George's on his way through Waco while we were there for the double "turning 30" party!  Um, if you've never been to George's, and you live in Texas, and you EVER drive through Waco you MUST stop.  This is a Baylor students STAPLE.  Plus, Pat Green sings about it in a lot of his songs.}


{Me in a birfday girl sammich.  Christine and Alysia both turning the dirty 30.}


{Reunion dinner with my girls from Precept.  I LOVE these girls, I wish we all still worked together!!!}


{Birfday girl with her "30" wine glass I gave her!}


{Me and Jeff looking FABULOUS in our headbands.  I'm pretty sure this was his idea.}


{My Mister (looking kinda goofy), John, Mark and me showing off the birfday boy's gift before he saw it, it's a fountain!}


{Gettin' a little wild here kids.  It's Amanda's MIL's fault.  She made VERY strong margaritas ...}


{Lauren, Amanda, me and John}


{And this picture just cracks me up.  Something hilarious was happening when we were trying to get a "normal" picture taken of the two couples.  I WILL tell you, it never ended up happening.}


And that's all for today.  If you want to play along, post your OWN random or notsorandom pictures, grab my button and come back here and link up!  I can't wait to see what pictures y'all picked!!!  Happy Thursday, tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!  I LOVE ya TOMORROW, you're ONLY a day awayyyyy, TOOOOO-MORROW, TOMORROW ... wrooopppps, sowwy about that, sometimes I feel the need to break into song.  Today was one of those days!  Have a great one loverlies!!!

22 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/17/2010

    How cute, looks like so much fun!! You have the cutest clothes! Where do you shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Your little bro and sis are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your pictures make me smile =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just found your blog today, and i heart it bigtime. Congrats on the little one. Love the pics. New follower here :)

    xo,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture is my favorite. All of the pictures were great, but I love candids. And that candid, is a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! You're right...the Mister and his brother really don't look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out my video today of Tucker!
    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the adorable pics!! Candid pics are always my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your pics, you always look SO happy (and great!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pics are always so fun! Those drinks look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many cute pictures, you always look beautiful hun!! you and your hubs are such an adorable couple!!!
    hubs and his bro look nothing alike! crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that photo of the four of you at the bottom something was reallllly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the birthday wine glass--might have to make one of those for meself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I love these pictures! Especially the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all those pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post chicka! That last pic looks like it could be on the sitcom friends....love it....so cute makes ya all happy when ya look at it :0)

    You are so stinkin cute girl and um I wish I had your tan....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you have some of the most fun pictures!! :) And...I have an eye that does that sometimes...lol, and I thought I was the only one with that. Means we are super special. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't feel bad, one of my eyes is bigger than the other sometimes too!

    I never went to George's, and I was at Baylor for 3 1/2 years...but I have heard of it and know TONS of people who went there, but I'm lame like that...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just found your blog and saw that you were a Dallas girl! So am I! We live in Addison! Can't wait to read more and follow along! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi...stopping by (a little late) for Thoughtless Thursday. Great post and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! It looks like your summers are SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you and your baby daddy, were meant for each other! LOL. Your gorgeous by the way! Hope you and the little one are doing well!

    ReplyDelete