Friday, August 27, 2010

BIG Baby Boy!

HOORAY!  It's FRIDAY!!!  Are y'all as excited as I am?  Because I am.  Today the Mister and I are going to be in Waco to visit some friends and I'm SO excited!  Since I lived in Waco (when I at Baylor) it almost feels like a 2nd home when I'm there so I'm excited to visit some of our old stomping grounds!  Two being Spice (AH-MAZING little boutique full of baby clothes, gift ideas and cuteness GALORE, let's just say a good portion of moolah was spent here the months I lived in Waco, I think my mom wisened up and realized that Spice wasn't a fancy grocery store or place to buy seasonings for various types of cooking) and Ninfas!  Unfortunately I won't be able to indulge in a Ninfarita while we're there, but you bet your fanny I'll make up for it the next visit!  Assuming it's AFTER Caleb gets here that is ...

Speaking of Caleb.  We had our sono yesterday and they said everything is looking wonderful.  He is measuring a week ahead of schedule (no WONDER I've felt huge!) however they don't officially change my due date until we get closer to time for him to make his grand entrance.  I did the glucose test but probably won't get my results back for about a week, I hope I passed!  I'll let y'all know when I find out.  Here are some pictures we got of our little man today ...


{Sweet sweet profile.  I could just kiss that nose!  If it wasn't inside my uterus that is ...}


{And here's a front picture of his sweet face.  I can't wait to meet him SO soon!}


{And just to be sure ... yep, still 100% baby boy!}


Our next sono won't be until he's 36 weeks which will be the last one!  Then we'll be meeting him face to sweet little face.  I can't WAIT for the day!!!

And also speaking of yesterday, can I just say that the pregnancy massage was AMAZING?!?!  Really.  Exactly what the doctor ordered.  Especially when she was massaging my feet.  I'm pretty sure I proopsed marriage to her.  A few times.

THANK YOU MOMMA!!!  It was such an incredible treat!!!

And last but not least, I returned home after my day of spa'ing and seeing our little one via sonogram to find a package on my front doorstep!  I love love LOVE getting any kind of mail, ESPECIALLY ones that come in packages!!!  The following is what I found inside ...




 




From none other than the incredibly darling miss Aly (and Lucy of course) of Analyze This!  Aly and I have this common obsession love of our dogs and we've pretty much decided that Lucy and Koda would make the prettiest babies (if both their boy and girl parts were still "in working condition") and be married if they lived closer than a billion miles apart from each other.  She was SO sweet to email me and tell me a little something was coming my way for Koda, myself and baby Fulmer and was I EVER pleased!  And let me tell you was KODA!?!?!  See that tennis ball up there?  Well it has a squeaker in it.  What does Koda love more than anything in the world?  Tennis balls.  Put a squeaker in it?  Tennis ball nirvana.  He's been squeaking ever since I opened the package (however he took a break long enough to eat a cookie or two) however in between squeaks he's confessed his love for Lucy and told me to tell his hypothetical mother in law RANK ROU RO MURCH!!!  Um and did I mention the stationary?  How CUTE is that!?!?  Just in time for writing thank you's for my upcoming showers.  So not that I can say it enough, but THANK YOU sweet Aly!!!  You made mine, Koda's and little man's day!!!

And that's it from me loves, by the time you read this we'll be headin' "Southbound 35" (and if you can name that song/singer you get a cookie, but not one of Koda's he wanted me to tell you ...) to Waco!  Have a wonderful weekend!!!

22 comments:

  1. Awwww HI CALEB! Love the sweet pictures. Y'all have a blast in Waco and drive safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to tell us where she got that stationary! I want it!! SO cute!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting on the sonograph front. :). congrats on the baby being all healthy. Lets hope he stops getting so big so quick because that could hurt lol. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! And I love Aly. That care package is too cute! I am loving the stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you last sonogram soon! time is just flying by.
    Love those note cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Caleb is a doll!

    I {heart} Pat Green! I cannot tell you how many times my college roomie and I listened to that song on our way from Lubbock to San Antonio to visit her parents. Oh the good 'ol days! HA! And, Pat spoke at my college graduation. His big advice was "there's always room for a beer!" You know the little story about the rocks, pebbles, and sand in a glass. Anyway, have a great weekend in Waco and enjoy your Ninfas! It is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The notecards were ordered by favorite designer, ever ... Sarah from http://www.sarahandabraham.com.!!

    They make the BEST stuff! It's so neat! This is a definite gift for ALL my friends who have little ones on the way! :)

    And the dog bones and treats- Lucy and I went to a dog barkery (yes, they call it that) and we made them and decorated them! Lucy gave them 2 paws up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Caleb pictures!! Wow, that was so nice of Aly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great package to get, what a lucky pup!! Very adorable pics of Caleb too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute precious little boy!!! The notecards and dog treats are so adorable. I love dog bakeries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8/27/2010

    What a sweet package!!! The baby boy is also looking cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, hi Caleb! I just love your gifts from Aly, they are so cute, especially those notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aly is so sweet!

    By the way, the original Ninfa's is like 10 minutes from my hometown and don't think I don't get "happy" up there when I head home!

    Be safe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8/27/2010

    Aww! Caleb is so precious! :) And love the notecards. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love first pictures. He's going to be so cute! I was just swinging by to invite you to join us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your blog and another you'd like to spotlight this week. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I heart Pat Green!

    And my dog is named Koda, too. Spelled the same way and everything. Crazy!

    Have fun in Waco :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pics are cute!! love the pupper treats!! you are adorable preggo!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's so cute that Koda got treats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE LOVE LOVE Spice and Ninfa's! Get something cute!

    Caleb is handsome. Kyndall saw his picture and said "Baby"

    ReplyDelete
  21. He DOES have he cutest little profile!! You are getting CLOSE to seeing the real thing soon...SO SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete