Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday: First Shower!

Morning glories!  It's Thursday and you know what THAT means (besides the fact that it's the day of our 7 month appointment and SONOGRAM, woot!) ... it's time for ...

Photobucket

And today's TT is going to focus on two things.  The fact that my first shower has been planned and the AMAZINGNESS that is my Silly (sister-in-law) who MADE my invitations!  As in her major at Baylor was graphic design and she pretty much put the whole design together.  She's also happens to be helping throw the shower along with some of my other amazing girlfriends.  I am SO honored to be celebrating Caleb in what I can only imagine (given the group of girls throwing the shower) is going to be an amazing day!  I can't wait!  But what I wanted to show you is the invitation.  Like I said before, my Silly made it.




AMAZING is it not?  I don't know if y'all remember the bedding for the nursery but this invite is pretty much his nursery colors rolled into an invitation!  I whited some personal info out like addresses and registry places but wanted to make sure I shared my Silly's amazing talent with y'all!  She did our Christmas cards last year and does all kinds of announcements, invitations and like I said, Christmas cards which (I'm so excited to be saying this) will be needing to be ordered here soon!  So please feel FREE to visit her website http://www.pinkdoordesign.com/ and use her for your Christmas card needs, inviation needs or anything else you find on her site that tickles your fancy!

Last but not least, the following is what my Mister (after some subtle hinting) brought me home after work on Tuesday night.  There is a place downtown called The Cupcakery that has de-LISH cupcakes.  This one was red velvet before I eated it ...


{Mmmmmm.  Me likey.  Good Mister, GOOD MISTER!}


And that's it for my TT ladies!  Now, grab my button, post any random pictures you feel like.  Tell about them or don't and come back here and McStinky up!  Happy almost Friday loves!!!




16 comments:

  1. Love the invites! How talented is she! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the invites, and thanks for the link! We've been looking for moving announcements for the new house next month!

    Oh and thanks for the pics of cupcake yumminess...not like I wasn't already craving one! And since I can see the Cupcakery from my office window I am oh so tempted to walk over immediately! Happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum can I have that cupcake please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/26/2010

    Your SIL is so talented! Those invites are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute invitation!! I'm a new reader (I'm actually a healthy living blogger that isn't pregnant, but I have a love of mommy blogs... don't tell my Hubs! ;))... but I wanted to see where you posted about your bedding? My best friend is preggers and is using the same colors for her little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just tell you that we had some friends over for dinner on Tuesday night, and they totally commented on how adorable the baby shower invite hanging on my refrigerator was?!?! Yes ma'am.

    Can we have a phone/chat/text date soon, please? Like maybe after your sonogram???? I misssses you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Your hubby is too sweet! I still haven't had a red velvet cupcake! Argh! Have a wonderful appointment today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8/26/2010

    The invite looks great and that cupcake...ummm yum! I haven't had lunch yet and that picture made my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable invitations! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the cuh-yutest baby shower invite ever! And that cupcake looks mighty delicious... hehe, love the part about the subtle hinting :p

    Happy Thursday Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That invite is sooo adorable! I wish I had talent in that area....my brain doesn't work that way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm cuppycakesssss. Love your invites too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a cute invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Silly did a fantastico job on the invites! LOVE!!!!! And I think I probably ruined my computer by looking at the pic of the cupcake...and drooling all over the keyboard. :) YUMMY!! Dammit I wish it was on my diet plan, I'd so be joining in on that fun. :) I can't wait to hear all about your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous invitation! Showers are the best thing ever!!

    That cupcake looks DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a precious invitation :)

    ReplyDelete