Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

I know!  It's about dang time right?  How do I miss my OWN aliteration day several weeks in a row?!?!  Well, my sweet readers, I'm back on track this week and ready to get my Thoughtless Thursday on.  Sidenote:  I had to retype that several times because "I'm ready to get my Thoughtlessness on." just sounded like I was ready to be mean and "I'm ready to get my TT on." just sounded ... well ... eww.  SO, without FURTHER further adieu let's all play ...

Photobucket

{For those of you that are new followers, first of all WELCOME!  I'm so happy to have you and honored that you think my little life is worth reading about!  Second, Thoughtless Thursday is pretty much what it sounds.  Thoughtless.  You basically choose any picture(s) from ANY time and either explain or don't, your choice!  It's basically an excuse to post pictures about anything random that you'd like to share with your readers and have an excuse to do so!  Then grab my button and come back here and link up so we can all see the pictures you chose!  Pretty easy eh?}


{This picture was taken yesterday right after I got my hair did!  I LOVE the high/low lights that my awesome stylist, Erin, did for me but on TOP of that she taught me how to curl with my Chi!  This picture is the result of her fabulous doing but you better bet I'm going to practice and try it on my own the next time I straighten my hair!  Don't worry, I'll keep it away from my neck ...}


{I figured, since I was already taking pictures "self portrait style" (i.e. the Mister was at a work dinner event) I might as well go ahead and snap a 26 week shot since a few of you asked yesterday so here you go!  26 weeks!}


And SPEAKING of my 26 week belly, today I had not one, but TWO women say to me "Oh honey, you look like you're about ready to pop, when are you due?" to which I replied "Oh, I have at least 2 1/2 months left." to which THEIR (and yes I can say this because they pretty much had the same reaction) eyes flew open (think cartoon-esque) and jaws dropped to the ground replying "Are you SERIOUS?  You're HUGE!"  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.  I then fought every urge to say "Well, you're ugly and your momma dresses you funny!  Na nee na nee boo boo!" and just went with the uncomfortable laugh and said "Thanks?"  At least they followed it up with "Aww, but you're so cute pregnant, you're ALL belly!"  Nice try ladies, nice try.

Okay loverlies, your turn!  Grab my button and go post your pics and then come back here and link up.  I can't wait to see what y'all picked!!!



23 comments:

  1. Hair looks great!! And the bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your hair! And some people have NO class. Seriously, people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair and love the belly. YOU ARE NOT HUGE! You are beautiful - forget those tactless ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so precious! You look beautiful pregnant!!! People are mean...bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Loving your hair, you hot mama! ;) And the bump? Ahhhh-dor-able! Want me to come to Texas and jack up some rude ladies for ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your hair! LOVE!! It looks awesome. I think I need to fly down and stalk your stylist! Haa! Oh I hated the rude pregnancy belly responses at the end too. Some people! I felt often times like saying "at least my hugeness will go away, but your face is there to stay". I blame it on the pregnancy hormones!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks great! :) I got mine done the other day and don't you just feel like a new lady when it's finished? At least I do, haha!

    You are not huge! The nerve of some people! I think you look great. My boss just had a baby in April and my other boss is due November and you look the same as her so I think you look normal :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks great! Email me your stylists info, please! Since moving from Aubrey/Denton, I have yet to find a good stylist and seeing as how my old one is living with my ex, I don't think it's a good idea to go back to her! HA!

    And, you aren't huge, you're pregnant - and super cute at that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ARE adorable pregnant! And beautiful all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks great and so do you! Little Caleb will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hair! As a Dallas newbie, where did you get it done?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8/19/2010

    I can't BELIEVE that people say that sort of thing to pregnant ladies!!! One of my closest friends just had her baby, but at about 5 months people started asking when she was due, and talking about how she wasn't going to make it, and how huge she was. SHE WAS NOT THAT HUGE. People have no manners.

    I think you are an adorable pregnant lady, and you do NOT look huge. The hair is adorable too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/19/2010

    Love the hair! I need to go get something done about mine, but just havent gotten around to it. Cute baby bump as well :) Some people really just don't know how to shut up. Everyone has an opinion on what the perfect belly size is when everyone has a different belly experience. Drives me crazy too! I show more too, I think its just because I'm really short!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks great! I use my hot iron to curl too. I think you look great, preggers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair and your belly look gorgeous!! Next time someone says that you are huge you should reply by saying "Well, I'm pregnant. What's your excuse?" And if it helps, around 20-28 weeks people always commented on how huge I was and how they didn't know how I'd make it another 2-3 months and now that I'm a month out people have been telling me how tiny my belly is. So, maybe it slows down near the end?

    ReplyDelete
  16. See I never really make too many pregnant comments to people I dont even know. I mean how akward and rude is that right? LOL BTW you dont look like you are ready to pop... Ive seen WAY bigger prego bellies.

    Loving the hair too. I never can get my hair to look hte way they do it in the salon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha oh man i wish you WOULDVE Said that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. a.) you ARE all belly
    b.) you look wonderful
    c.) you're glowing
    d.) requesting a bump picture w/ koda in it for next week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ummm....you are not huge...you are cute. And hello, you are short(ish), where did those ladies think that you would store a growing baby?!?! I think that you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. First of all your hair looks absolutely fabulous! And people are SO rude when they probably don't even mean it! You look so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why are people so weird! I think you are fabulous and even more so with a fresh new do'!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the new do and people are so rude!! ignore them, being prego is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. your hair is the bomb! so flippin cute, and so is your lil belly. making me want to be prego again!!!

    ReplyDelete