Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Bumpdates!


It's Wednesday and you know THAT means!  It's time for ...




And since I promised you a picture of my "I Love My Boys" (because my baby on board, fur baby and Mister are all boys) Cowboys tshirt, I thought I'd use it for my 30 week (or 31 week according to how he was measuring at the last sono) bumpdate picture!  So, as promised ...






Is that too cute or what!?!  JC Penny's y'all.  I feel super country AND Texan saying that justsoyouknow.  So without further further adieu, away we go!


How far along:  30 weeks.  Time for the vajay-jay pic again?  I know it's been missed ...


Let's hope little man's in this downward and outward postion.  Last sono he was breech and this momma does NOT want a C-Section if she can avoid it ...


Maternity Clothes:  No, I have just resorted to wearing tents, moo-moos and tarp like contraptions from Home Depot.


Sleep:  Pretty good actually.  I think I've mastered the art.  I do end up on my back throughout the night but it never makes me terribly uncomfortable and I've heard that whole "having to sleep on your side" every night business is a wives tale.


Best Moment of the Week:  There was this one time, this week, that I was actually able to make it through a shower and into the car, fully dressed, without breaking a sweat.  To which I immediately started sweating when I got in the car but at least I was out the door and out of the air conditioning before it began!  Any day I make it for more than an hour is a good good day.


Movement:  Tons.  I'm pretty sure I'm carrying a monkey.  Or a flippity floppity fish.  Or maybe the Enegizer Bunny.  And I can't get enough.


Food Craving:  Orange Juice, Blue Coconut Slushies from Sonic, Icing'ed Sugar Cookies.


Gender:  Still 100% boy!


What I'm looking forward to:  Painting his room tomorrow!  I have a feeling once that's done this nursery decorating business will be put into fast forward mode.


Weekly Wisdom:  Never sit down somewhere that you're not QUITE sure if you'll be able to get up ...


And that's it from me for today sweet friends!  Happy Wednesday!!!

19 comments:

  1. You look SO cute! Hope you've had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha "Never sit down somewhere if your not quite sure if you'll be able to get up." I'll have to remember that one haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up and get pregnant, I hope I'm as adorable as you. Love that tank top, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shirt!! My hubby and I are Denver Bronco fans, and I'd love a shirt like that! Oh and now you have me wanting a sugar cookie with icing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that tank! I would love to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the weekly wisdom! So cute, I remember not being able to get up! Definitely don't miss that :)

    I'm your newest follower!
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/15/2010

    I love "never sit down unless your sure you can get up"....that was totally me! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the top katie! ;-) You are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I say y'all all the time. I can't help it! It just sorta comes out :)

    I am so in love with your shirt! BUT, only because you looking darling in it and because it says "I love my boys" AS IN YOUR BOYS. Dallas cowboys on the other hand................. well, I won't go there ;)

    10 more weeks, Momma! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/15/2010

    I love your weekly wisdom! I have sat down on the floor to play with my dog while my husband was at work...yah you know where this is going. I pretty much felt like it was an olympic sport to try to get up off the ground and I'm only 22 weeks! Haha :) Love the shirt. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I love your shirt!!! Too cute! You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9/15/2010

    precious tank! lovin' it... you keep getting more and more adorable. i CANNOT wait to meet mr. c! loveyousweetfriend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute shirt!! :) You are glowing! You look so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the shirt lady!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking good! Love your tank!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh if only Dallas would cool over sooner!! Just hold on little one! LOVE THAT TANK -- boys boys COWBOYS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ah you are So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the boys! :) Both of them! I wish I could throw the word y'all into my vocab but that might be strange since I'm not from texas or the south... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so cute!! Love your shirt!!

    You have been awarded the “One Lovely Blog Award” on my blog.

    http://breezybeachlife.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete