Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

Morning glories!  I have just a WITTLE bit to blog today but I wanted to make sure I got my ...

Photobucket

... post up so y'all could play along!!!  Today's version is going to be short and sweet.  No really, I know y'all don't believe me when I say that anymore because it usually leads to novel-like blogs, but I'm sewious, I gots to get going this morning fo' reals.

I wanted to show you a few of the ideas that are going in to little boy's room as SOON as his daddy gets it painted (which he's starting TODAY WROO HOO!)  First is the dresser that my grandma gave me.  It's actually my grandpa's mothers dresser, it's already distressed green wood (which goes PERFECTLY with the colors in his bedroom) so fun and vintage-y.




And I got these drawer pulls to replace the fixtures on the the dresser with ...




Plus this armoire that was already in the room and was actually mine from college will be staying in there as well ...


{There will be a little curtain made from some of the fabric that matches his bedding to pull across that open space where the TV is}


... along with his white crib and the green minky dot glider that should be coming in within the next few weeks!  I can't WAIT to see how it all comes together!

Now y'all grab my button, post your picture randomness for the day and come back here and link up!  I can't wait to see what pictures you chose!!!




6 comments:

  1. Katie,
    I've missed talking to ya girlie! I love that distressed dresser....those new knobs will really make it pop! That armoire is so pretty and I saw that idea in pottery barn where they put a curtain of fabric that matches the nursery in the open space I know it is gonna look fabulous....can't wait to see it all come together....and OMG I can't believe you will be seeing your little guy pretty soon, like Nov is around the corner eeeeeeeeek

    xoxo
    Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The dresser will look awesome---I love the new knobs! Good work, momma! Your lil' man will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dresser and those knobs are PERFECT! I can't wait to see everything all finished and pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see how his room turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those knobs are too cute!!! It's going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just started following you from Jen's page. i'm pregnant too :) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete