Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!


I can't tell y'all how EXCITED I am about my first Thoughtless Thursday post with my new button made by my good friend and blog designer miss Fabulous K!


 
 
Didn't she do a FABULOUS job?  She is pretty fabulous.  Now, I know I usually post a picture or pictures but today I just HAD to post this video that my MIL sent me because it is just TOO cute for words!  So, in keeping with the theme from yesterday in talking about my sweet puppy, please enjoy this video about another darling pup saying grace.



Was that not just the CUTEST!?!?  Seriously, I want to teach Koda how to do that.  Absolutely. darling.

Now, it's your turn!  Come play along and post pictures (or videos, quotes, etc) and come back here and link up!  I do ask, if you're going to play along and link up, to please use my button in your post so people know where to come back and look at everyone else's fun posts and play along if they feel so inclined.  All you have to do is copy the code underneath, paste it in your post and when you hit the "post" button it will show up as the eversodarling button that Kelly made for me!  It's super DUPER easy :)

Thanks in advance to everyone for playing, I can't wait to see what you've posted!  Happy Thoughtless Thursday!!!





10 comments:

  1. Oh no I need to get your new button! Sorry, will change it. Love it btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off darlin' I am lovin your button, secondly that is so presh....I know some humans that won't sit still that great during GRACE LOL....

    have a great day
    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is so stinkin cute! I know my furbaby would not sit still that long knowing that her food was in the other room already poured and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that video!!! And I love the new button. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog! i am excited to follow and excited to see you are expecting this fall?! congrats! :) xo -A

    ReplyDelete
  7. O-M-GEEEEEE that was darling! I loved it! I posted a video of my pups about to go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh....I know all dogs go to heaven and all.....but that doggie is FOR SURE going to heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOoooo freaking cute :-) I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOO cute! Love the new button too.

    ReplyDelete