Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday: Truly Thoughtless

That's right friends, it's ALREADY Thursday again!  And today's TT will be really thoughtless.  Thoughtlessly random that is.

DISCLAIMER:  Blogger is being a giant, butt-dimple, poopy-head, pain in the hemroid and not letting me put my button where I want it to go.  It keeps sticking it at the end of the post no matter WHAT I do, so I'm resorting to letting it do whatever the H it wants so I don't throw this laptop at Dawson's face on the TV screen.

  Yesterday was a busy day that consisted of things that needed to get done around the house which turned out to be a very productive day!  One of those productive things was getting our carpets cleaned for the FIRST time since we've lived in our house (being over 4 years, WAY overdue) and part of that process involved the door to the house being open while they were cleaning.  SO, I took my pup, my laptop and my Starbucks and sat outside while catching up on blogs and facebook.  Well I guess the gaseous wonder Koda decided that the patio bench that I was sitting on needed to be tried out by none other than himself.  So what did momma do?  What any good blogger would do.  Snap a picture of course ...


We thoroughly enjoyed the weather and our relaxing day on the patio.

On another note of randomness, yesterday I found a great table to go next to C's glider.  $42, SUCH a steal!!!




As well as this adorable wine glass that I think this mommy MIGHT need after her little one gets here ...




Isn't this too cute?!?  If you can't see it in the picture it says "Mommy's Pacifier" and other cute sayings on the actual glass, like "Just Lost 10 lbs" and "Nurse This" and "Where's MY Bottle?"  I haven't bought it yet but it's on my list of wants ...

And that's IT from me today dolls.  I'm currently watching a little DC.  Putting the complete series on DVD was genius.  Pure genius.

So grab my button, play your random pictures and come back here and link up!  I'm PUMPED (fist pumped even) to check out what you posted!!!






11 comments:

  1. I love you lots girl and you just fist pumped in blogland so fun LOL :0)

    OK that pic of Koda is just presh he is def a mommy's boy!! I love that wine glass so fun!!

    Have a great day girlie
    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mommy's pacifier!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wine glass and as always Koda is way too cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute table...and Mommy's pacifier haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that wine glass is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wine glass I like the pump this.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Caleb's new table and that wine glass is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Caleb's new table! Sorry for the late entry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE those wine glasses - they usually have a recipe for some fabulous drink written on the bottom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I love that wine glass! I'm sorry I didn't play today; didn't get to blog at all today. Been sort of crazy around here! Hope you are doing okay today lady<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest table!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete