Friday, September 16, 2011

This Does Not Help My Anxiety.

Already aspiring to be Jack Bower. What are you trying to do to your mother son?










On another note, this morning on our daily trip to Einstein's Bagels, a woman asked me if my name was Katie (I'm hoping she heard me tell it to the people behind the counter because Lord KNOWS I was not recognizable as myself this morning, or any morning for that matter) and I replied yes. She then told me she knew a friend of mine and found my blog through hers before I got pregnant and followed along since. Now I'm not going to lie. This made me feel a bit famous. And ABSOLUTELY made my day! So miss Beth, if you're reading today, thanks for coming up to say hi I SO enjoyed meeting you! And please accept my apology for the PJ sweats and the "slept on wet" hair I was rocking this morning.

That's all friends, happy weekend!!!


3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love when people stop and ask if I'm me from my blog or my youtube vids. It does make me feel semi-famous...then I come back down to earth....kinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth I miss you and your sweet fam! Wish I got to run into you, but glad You found Katie as she's just as fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that someone recognized you from the blog!

    ReplyDelete