Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Temptation Tuesday!

Hidy Ho Ranger Joe friends!!!  It's time for my ever so AH-DORABLE Soulmatey's ...




What has been tempting me lately?  Tickling my fancy?  Well, I'll show you.  And I am going to preface with the fact that I'm about to score MAJOR nerd points (Kinda like Jake the Bachelor "dancing" to "It's Hip to be Square.  No Jake, it's really not hip to be square.  Anyone else think he looked like an ADD kid that hadn't taken his medicine in about a month?  What WAS that spaztic, GOOBERISH so-called dancing?  But DWTS last night could be a whole 'NOTHER post, don't EVEN GET me started ...) 




I mean, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!  If you know me at all you know I'm crazily obsessed, cry at the sound of "When you Wish Upon A Star", wanted to be (and still do) a Disney Princess when I grow up a Disney (World/Land/On Ice/everything) fan.  And I DO realize that this is a Universal gig and that they're sworn enemies in the sacred land of Orlando (wherest I can only dream of visiting again soon) but a world (okay it's not a world, it's a theme park, go with me here) where I can ONLY imagine that the Harry Potter theme song will be played on repeat (which won't bother me one BIT since I currently have it as one of the ringtones on my phone ... I mean, I most certainly do NOT have it as a ringtone on my phone, what kind of NERD would do that ... sheesh!) and I get to visit HOGWARTS, HOGSMEADE, THE THREE BROOM STICKS and MORE?!?!?!  Seriously, I have goosebumps.  And on TOP of all that - my Mister says we can't GO!  He says we have to wait til we have kids to take there.  Um, I DON'T WANNA SHARE WITH MY KIDS!!!  I want to ride what I want to ride and not have to worry about anyone else!!!  Selfish you say?  Absolutely, and I don't care.  So if any of you would like to meet me in Orlando to watch me turn back into a 10-year-old I'd be HAPPY for you to join me ...








{If this just doesn't get your blood PUMPING with excitement I don't know what will ...}


Now, if they could just guarantee Harry, Ron and Hermoine would be there, THAT would just be icing on the cake!

Disclaimer:  I realize some of you may have just hopped on over to the "unfollow" button and clicked away because you just realized what a GIGANTOR nerd I am, but that's okay, if I can't be a nerd on my blog, where CAN I be a nerd?

And on another completely unrelated and random note let me quickly say that DWTS, you are not fair.  NOT FAIR I tell you.  I mean, no way.  NO WAY.  A PUSSYCAT DOLL who makes her living by borderline pole dancing is a naturally AWESOME dancer?  No way.  And she's blowing the competition, Drunkela Drunkerson (who's actually not THAT bad when she's not trying to molest her partner/the judges/the guy in the front row/the camera man), Tony & Kate Plus Not Great, and older than dirt (but precious) Buzz Aldrin?  I'm sorry, but it just gets me when they SING her praises (which she deserves) and treats most of the rest of the crew (although partially deserving) like an imbred, hillbilly, red-headed step child.  Seriously?  I mean, SERIOUSLY?  Okay, that's all of the ranting in relation to a 'ridiculous televison show that I've never watched before this season' for today - but I'm sure there'll be more next week.  WHY DO I GET SUCKED INTO THESE THINGS!?!?

Happy Temptation (and other random rants) Tuesday loverlies!  Head on over to my Soulmatey's blog to play along!!!

17 comments:

  1. LOL I thought the same exact thing about DWTS last night....Jake um no it isn't hip to be square and his outfit...OMG....and it is sooo not fair to have a Pussycat doll as a contestant she can already dance, that is what the hubs and I was talking about last night and um....I just laughed right out loud at your Drunkela Drunkerson comments....oh you are soooo funny....and um yeah have to agree Kate isn't that great....

    I heart Disney and Harry Potter seems awesome don't hate me but I have never seen it....yeah really....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...What do you say that you and I schedule a little meet up in Central Florida?! I'm totally game...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, I can't wait to go to Orlando for that reason. Yup, I plan on visiting before I have kids. Hell to the yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay..so my BFF and I were trying to plan a vacation to go to the opening and we just can't afford it. Booooo :( It looks so amazing & I am right therewith you wanting to go!! ahhhhh. Okay. I'm done now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Harry Potter thing actually looks pretty freakin cool if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Harry Potter! I talked Julia into reading the books and I keep ruining them for her because I'll ask, "Okay, have you gotten to the part where...." and she'll say "NO, Thanks A LOT!". oops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I feel like Disney and Universal should be enjoyed one last time before whinney "my turn, my turn" children get to go! Men don't always feel the urge to go be with a bunch of characters and children running amuck....so I'm with ya on this one!

    And I don't watch DWTS, btu I have always thought it was odd when they announce thats stars with dance related careers are going on the show, I mean come on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was in the UK, I got to visit the castle that was used as Hogwart's in the first two films. I thought that was incredible enough but NOW ... I really MUST go here. If hubby says no, you and I can plan a trip together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha! I love u! You are HILARIOUS! On to DWTS! I totally thought the exact same thing last night! She is completely out of everyone else's league! She's totally going to win which really doesn't seem fair if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh honey - I'm so disgusted with myself for watching not one but TWO shows that feature Jake the Bachelor in a single season. Where is my self-respect?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too cute! Not nerdy at all, just cute:-)

    And I TOTALLY agree with DWTS. This is actually the first year I've watched it and paid attention lol, but it's quite interesting. Poor Buzz! he looks good for his age, but that's just mean putting him on the show.

    Anywho have a fab day darling (and thanks for the advice on my puppy situation, I think we'll go for it!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My father in law is taking my sister in law there in June for her birthday. I am BEYOND jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i *heart* harry potter. felt a little out of place this year (and last) at the midnight showing surrounded by kids with capes and wands. whatever. TOTALLY WORTH IT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank Goodness! There's someone else who wants to go to the HP park as much as I do! And oh my goodness, I think it's totally unfair that Nicole from the PCD is even allowed to be on the show. HELLOOOO she danced and sang for a living!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL I love how you think we will stop following you; we all know you're a nerdy nerd by now! Spoken with love! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh...I'm so un-following you now Mrs. Fulmer!! Geez...such a nerd! Haha!!

    Kidding...you know I adore you and your HILARIOUS shenanigans!!

    More power to you for loving and embracing your inner wizard!

    ReplyDelete